--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Duveyoung <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
<snip>
> I'll tell ya, this is a great story for some national reporter to
> really pick up on.  This could be spun into, you know, "Children Held
> Hostage In Barbed Wire Camps In Iowa" headlines.  I'm just sayin'.
>
> So, somebody smack me with some good news about this, cuz right now,
> given my above suspicions, I'm thinking that everyone in Fairfield is
> like the town-folks living next door to Auschwitz.

With email at hand, it shouldn't take you long at all to craft a well
written letter to as many of the national reporters as addresses you
can find-- I'll bet you could build a database of a hundred in an
afternoon-- and then send your suspicions about the Fairfield pundits
to all of them, sit back and wait for your phone to start ringing...or
not.

I've been using this type of scrutiny with my stories (albeit my
stories have been different than yours) for years now, and it really
brings reality to light in a hurry.