> If an organisation as rich as the TMO is asking people who have
> already donated money for housing/travel etc, to provide winter
> clothes for children they haven't even seen I would say that's
enough of a story for most newspapers to make a meal of, or at least
ask enough questions to find out the truth that people in fairfield
>should really know already.

Lurk
Sometimes I don't get.  About 6 months ago, I picked up that there was
a polio epidemic among the pundits - quanantine etc. I thought this
story would blow the roof off the place.  But then it just faded away.
Hmmm.