"The actual yogas to do so are quite strenuous and not necessarily the same as
reproductive or recreational sex. And just because the practices involve sex
does not make
them 'black magic'. Puritanical westerners have a real hard time getting this,
but at the
same time, such practices are also some of the most dangerous."

-- I have read several of  Svoboda's book ,I understand the aghori. Sex does
not make it
black,using another human being for your own gain makes it black. One can
practice
making the semen or ohas rise upwards with a willing participant, not one of
unequal
position.
 And all the books I have read on uredveda, are talking about  an erect penis,
and
mastering suction.While spending a long time inside the vagina and not
ejaculating  Muk
did non of these.
 no egual partner
no erection
 no nothing, but an old man taking advantage of his position of power
 anks, Rad