GrateSwan, I think you're slicing the baloney too thin, though I appreciate the
intent to be rigorously objective.  But it's not a Zeno's paradox thing; it's
so clearly religious and in every aspect, *except* for the TMOs labored
explanation/interpretation that has to be immediately inserted, which
essentially boils down to "it just *looks* religious, but it's really not (it's
a science actually)."

That argument flys in the face of a "totality of the circumstances" analysis.
If the saying of the Catholic rosary had provable, scientifically veriafiable
effects on student's attitudes and grades, would that justify teaching it or
having the students practice it at school?

No, not under the federal Constitution.

This is exactly the same thing.

**