But you miss my point, which is that you *can* say with the Catholic rosary,
that "we're giving you all the salutary effects but none of the religious
stuff."  I don't have to believe in Jesus and Mary and a Heavenly Father to say
those prayers.  They're just words.  They're essentially just sounds, you don't
have to attribute any meaning to them.  And if you don't know the english
language, all the better, because that way you won't even be distracted by the
meaning behind the prayers that the people who do know english and do practice
Catholicism say they mean.

It's exactly the same.

**