When I was little, Dali just blew me away, both his visual extravagance and his
technique, which at that time was so far beyond anything I could imagine being
able to achieve myself.  Those turtle creatures from the 18-second portion of
the film that reflects his and Walt's actual collaboration really stands out
from the rest of the video, that's for sure.

**