My relationship with Tricia postdates either of our sojourns in Fairfield, and
I'm unfamiliar with any of her work from her time there, though she's told me
of some of what she did then.

You're probably right about the innocence, at least to some degree, of course.
Age, experience, and whatever wisdom it brings, necessarily lessens, or at
least tempers, innocence.  But I love what she does and the vision she has; and
the temper of her pieces evoke, for me at least, a wonder and pleasure in the
world that I appreciate and admire.

And she's an entirely delightful person.

**

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley" <j_alexander_stan...@...>