Agreed. The early practitioners of surrealism were wonderfully authentic in
their exploration of the genre and the idea of teaming any one of them with
Disney's animation team sounds pretty satisfying.

Two current practitioners of surrealism I'd recommend are Tricia Cline
(triciacline.com) and Toc Fetch (tocfetch.com).

**