On 10/19/2011 12:16 PM, Sal Sunshine wrote:
> On Oct 19, 2011, at 1:50 PM, Bhairitu wrote:
>
>> FYI, just to remind you that hard coded line returns went out of style
>> in the 1980s.  Today's email clients word wrap fine.  Your posts when
>> viewed on a mobile email client don't wrap well not to mention how the
>> FFL web interface may look on phones and tablets.  Leave it up to the
>> software.
> Bhair, if you're talking bout Barry's, his look just
> fine to me and come out in my replies formatted just
> right also.  OTOH, yours don't.  They come out like the
> above, one line going all the way over, than only
> one word on the next line, all through the text.
>
> Sal

What you quoted of mine formats just fine in Thunderbird.  If your
browser pane is too small on the web site it may not format properly but
most people have newer widescreen monitors that have plenty of room to
display lines.   But Turq is about the only person who does archaic hard
returns.  Nobody should have to go out of their way to format for web
forums.