---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <anartaxius@...> wrote:

 Richard, I think we got our signals crossed. I was thinking of the quote Judy
originally made about not discussing anything with me, and Judy was probably
thinking of the quote she subsequently made when she responded to me (where she
tried to worm around not being able to respond to me without lying by
'commenting' on what I wrote), so the 'best' interpretation is we both
misconstrued the specific item each thought the other was referring to. I
rather like her not being able to respond to me directly because then she has
to act just like Barry does when he mentions her, she takes on Barry's method
of tangential interaction, modeling her adversary in form and style, for as she
considers him the most nefarious of liars, voilá, Nothing could be more ironic
(in the sense that this is a state of affairs that is the reverse of what was
desired). Judy has become the very image of her nemesis, except perhaps she has
no heart at all, whereas Barry shows definite signs of normal humanness when
not confronting Judy. Judy's snarkiness, as you put it, seems to be a well
defined character trait she has that Barry does not have. That does not mean
Barry is Mr. Nice with a halo by comparison, he can grind people's heads to
powder with the best of them (that is a reference to Krishna in the BG by the
way).

 Barry is an emotional, intellectual and socially inept slob.

 I recall you posting a number of items with Classical orchestras. Here is one
of my favorite pieces:
 http://youtu.be/qPl2LUq-vpw http://youtu.be/qPl2LUq-vpw