On 2/24/2014 5:50 PM, emptyb...@yahoo.com wrote:
Our members driving this very thread are the sheer eh-pee-tomee-s of deification.

You've lost them, so now we will have to go back and start this thread over again. Lett's review what we know:

"Absolute monists see one unity with all personal forms of God as different aspects of one Supreme Being, like a single beam of light separated into colors by a prism. Thus Smartas consider all personal forms of God as equal including Devi, Vishnu, Siva, Ganesh and Skanda but generally limit the recognized forms to be six."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hindu_views_on_monotheism