 Hey, Salyavin, you and I were talking about paranormal research in this
exchange, remember? You brought God into it, not me.

 I think God is quite paranormal and Ed Fess usually crops up these days.....

 BTW, the light green type you're using now is so faint it's really hard to
read. Please pick something darker.

 How about this? Seems that yahoo have changed the interface again, or is that
only on my computer?

 Again, speaking just for myself, I have no problem with people believing in
unicorns, or in God. It's when they attempt to waste my time by getting me to
argue about either mythical beast's existence that I cry bullshit.

 Yes, we are at a bit of an impasse with this debate. Good fun though.