On 4/22/2014 7:55 AM, salyavin808 wrote:

Hey, Salyavin, you and I were talking about paranormal research in this exchange, remember? You brought God into it, not me.

I think God is quite paranormal and Ed Fess usually crops up these days.....

BTW, the light green type you're using now is so faint it's really hard to read. Please pick something darker.

How about this? Seems that yahoo have changed the interface again, or is that only on my computer?

Again, speaking just for myself, I have no problem with people believing in unicorns, or in God. It's when they attempt to waste my time by getting me to argue about either mythical beast's existence that I cry bullshit.

Yes, we are at a bit of an impasse with this debate. Good fun though.

So, who is saying what in this thread? We've got black, red, blue, and green text. Maybe we should just select a color for each of us and stick to that color: Ann can get purple, Judy can have red, Barry can have blue, and Sally can have the sienna. There's at least 250 other colors available on most computers. Maybe Alex could set up a database and keep track of the color assignments.

Or, we could just format our messages and replies like most other discussion groups. Go figure.

---
is active.