 From: "awoelflebater@..." <awoelflebater@...>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Friday, May 2, 2014 5:21 PM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Re-Facilitating a Future and the New TM
Movement:

 Judy, I doubt that Curtis thinks of you as a "previous poster"! Want to guess
again?

 I think it was more that Robin was hoping Curtis might "call" Barry on some of
his abusive bullshit when it had something to do with Robin. But this was
before my time here so I am conjecturing based on having read some old posts
just previous to my showing up here.