Richard, I think free will is one of those areas of human existence that
benefits very much not only from philosophical input but also that of science,
in particular neuroscience. You were saying something similar about meditation
recently (-:

On Saturday, May 3, 2014 10:24 AM, Richard J. Williams <pundits...@gmail.com>