Curtis, for me there is already a sense that human choice is an illusion: in
the sense that life force, or whatever one might call it, is driving
everything, even our neural firings! Probably even that nano second I mentioned
before, when a smoker decides to go for a walk rather than light a cigarette.

But I bet that another option between theory and practice is to suspend between
any theory that came from one's very last practice. To suspend in that
everythingness and see what behavior emerges, see what part of the brain gets
activated.

On Sunday, May 4, 2014 9:56 AM, "curtisdeltabl...@yahoo.com"