On 5/3/2014 4:25 PM, steve.sun...@yahoo.com wrote:

Is this the same as "heads I win, tails you lose" I mean, many of your arguments are fashioned that way I think.

This may have some partial truth to it, because anyone can tell that MJ has some mental and emotional instability problems. The question though, is did he have these problems before he started TM or as a result of rounding, or as a result of his upbringing. Go figure.

Another question is, why don't the people at MUM screen people for these kinds of problems?

Everyone knows that the mental condition and attitude of the cook at a yoga camp has a direct effect on the well being of the camp participants. When you've got a cook with a negative attitude you are going to have some real serious problems. In one case, the bad food almost caused a revolt, according to my sources. It's bad enough to have to eat cafeteria food, but it's just an insult to get a sarcastic dish washer as well.

Only the most advanced meditators are allowed to even get near the kitchen at a Zen Session.

you are wrong about that some aspects of the practice under certain circumstances leads to mental and emotional instability.

---
is active.