Well, we'd have to put it to a vote and thinking of the joy and pleasure Share
derives from those who shall not be labeled or named, I personally am willing
to suck it up and just scroll past the 200+ posts a week from the two currently
in the running.  I'm trying to make amends to Share and her happiness is
important to me.  :)

 I think the folks here have spoken clearly as to who the two trolls are.  Alex
doesn't want to deal with the post limit and I can't blame him.  This is
supposed to be a forum for adults not teenagers.  Salvy is right, the graffiti
trolls are just trying to ruin FFL because they hate the place.

 On 08/30/2014 12:11 PM, emilymaenot@... mailto:emilymaenot@... [FairfieldLife]