On 8/30/2014 4:37 PM, Share Long sharelon...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
salyavin, could you guys please make up your ding dang minds?! Either we're too dense and weighing down one end of the boat, or we're too fluffy. We can't be both! Check your physics books if you don't believe me.

Maybe it's just too much strain on their brains to actually have a conversation. It sounds so complicated! Go figure.

On Saturday, August 30, 2014 3:17 PM, salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Share,

It's a big boat.  There's plenty of room for everyone.

I'm just worried that the sudden increase of density at one end will upend it.

I heard an analogy once that makes sense to me wrt FFL: that we're all in this lifeboat together. If one person changes position or leaves the boat, or if someone new arrives, everybody has to shift a bit to help maintain the balance of the boat. Ahoy mateys!