Share,

Here is the sound.  Can anyone figure it out?

Apparently if you play it backwards you can faintly hear the words "Do not land, or we will be forced to destroy your puny planet". Whatever that might mean....

What I can't understand is someone so addicted to New Age garbage and weak-minded thinking that, faced with two of the greatest achievements in the history of man (the Mars lander and this comet lander), they're looking for something more Woo Woo to focus and obsess on.

People like JohnR and Nabby just leave me astonished. What *happened* to them that makes them think (or, more accurately, NOT think) the way they do? You would think that they'd be *embarrassed* to show people the ways that their minds work (or fail to), but they actually seem to be proud of it.