"You are a liar and a troll Richard." - curtisdeltablues

 Richard: Is that better?

C: Yes it is much better to use my screen name than to purposely use my last
name knowing that I do not use it here. Only the most committed troll would
then dig up posts, some of them before I started posting here, where people
used my full name here.

Of course I am aware of the articles that use my real name and I am proud of
that work. A person who really wanted to do a serious check on my POV can
google my full name and find them.

I am also proud of what I have written here on this forum with my POV. The
problem with this place is that there are malicious people and trolls who have
told lies about me in order to harm me because they didn't agree with my POV on
the movement. So when people post my full name here it pushes up the google
ranking so it comes up higher. So instead of of the articles I have been quoted
in, the casual searcher might first find some idiotic thing you say about me.

So to be clear. Just because some of us have an off forum presence on the Web,
and some people inadvertently or maliciously our full name in years past,

YOU are not allowed to post my full name here without violating the policies of
the site.

Only the most hideous form of troll would need it to be explained this way
rather than just honor someone's request to protect their personal and
professional life.