This post from Rick was from a very long time ago.  When someone asks
(regardless of what has gone before), whether one likes them or not, to please
consider their request not to use or out their real name, this request should
be respected.  In my case, I had to beg you, literally beg you to stop and you
only stopped after Steve helped me out.  Shortly after this, that email was
hacked into and spam was sent to every person on my contact list.  Luckily,
there weren't many as it wasn't a regular email.  Yahoo then flagged my account
for suspicious activity.  I have nuked all previous emails and rectified the
hole in my network security. Yes, I take responsibility for my naivete and
ignorance regarding all things *forum* when I began posting here, but my
request for personal privacy should have been respected. What a hassle for
everyone involved.  This forum may be a free for all, but this is one policy
that should be respected and Richard is the only poster currently posting that
has not respected it.