Thank you.  I think it's gone.  The moderator elf must have taken care of it.
Ask nicely and you shall receive.  On the "repost", I thought you were asking
me to repost my part of the post which is contained in this thread still.  The
"privacy principle" as being a valid and decent one, as requested by an
individual, has been restated. :)

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <curtisdeltablues@...> wrote :

 Thanks for caring. At the bottom of your post when you open it again is a
delete button for your own posts only. I don't believe I reposted anything he
said because I deleted all of it before responding to you. I don't understand
what you mean by saying I reposted it. When he did it the first time I just
deleted my last name from the post in my response when I let the rest repost.
Maybe that is what you saw.

Anyway this is a worthy cause for all of us who want to feel safe posting here.
Much appreciated.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <emily.mae50@...> wrote :

 Well, I have demonstrated again that ignorance is not bliss.  I actually
thought I had deleted everything underneath (I haven't posted for awhile) but I
screwed it up.  I would of course delete it, but where, pray tell, is the
delete button?  I can't find an "x" anywhere.   You have reposted it.  I just
wanted to add my own story re: the potential consequences of being the target
of Richard's trolling.  My email being hacked relative to the timing of
Richard's behavior towards me could have been a coincidence.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <curtisdeltablues@...> wrote :

You kind words are appreciated and I believe in what you stand for here. Could
I ask you to delete your post and repost it without also copying all of
Richard's outed information? Your intention is kind but the result is that this
is sending out my personal information out further and raising it in the search
engines.

Much appreciated and thank you.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <emily.mae50@...> wrote :

 This post from Rick was from a very long time ago.  When someone asks
(regardless of what has gone before), whether one likes them or not, to please
consider their request not to use or out their real name, this request should
be respected.  In my case, I had to beg you, literally beg you to stop and you
only stopped after Steve helped me out.  Shortly after this, that email was
hacked into and spam was sent to every person on my contact list.  Luckily,
there weren't many as it wasn't a regular email.  Yahoo then flagged my account
for suspicious activity.  I have nuked all previous emails and rectified the
hole in my network security. Yes, I take responsibility for my naivete and
ignorance regarding all things *forum* when I began posting here, but my
request for personal privacy should have been respected. What a hassle for
everyone involved.  This forum may be a free for all, but this is one policy
that should be respected and Richard is the only poster currently posting that
has not respected it.