--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "BillyG." <wgm4u@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <rick@> wrote:
> >
> > > I've NEVER experienced the awakening of the kundalini! I only
know
> > > about it theoretically.
> > >
> > > I haven't been following this conversation carefully, but might
> your
> > > never
> > > having experienced it account for your having a hard time
> believing
> > > that
> > > others in the TMO have?
> >
> > Yes, a lot!  After 38 years I haven't, plus I still haven't heard
> from
> > anyone here that has, and you haven't offered anything or anybody
> that
> > has even claimed it!!  Like, "I have a hard time believing", but
> > believing whom????? Once is good, but would hardly qualify as
> > functioning from the home of ALL the laws of nature.
> >
> > Have you raised your serpent fire, and if so, more than once?>>
>

> Yes, but it is not a serpent.
> That is another misnomer of the theorists.
>
> It is a purifying fire that will burn you alive, and there will be
> nothing left of you. It has the power to completely change the
brain
> and body in short time. Overnight. And you will forget about
chakras.

> One day all humans will experience this and it will seem like
> Armageddon to them. The whole planet will go insane because they
have
> no understanding of this. It will be planetwide and it will be a
> force that engulfs all humans. But what happens in the realm of
> matter will not be important since the transformation will occur
> completely, and the old self will be gone. History will be gone.
You
> will die, and be re-born entirley as a completely new being. This
is
> a natural flowering of the now pregnant Earth. She is pregnant and
> she is about to give birth. There will be much birthing pain, but
the
> newborn baby will wipe all that from memory.
>
> Kundalini will purify your brain as if someone took a hot poker and
> seered it into your brain, but there will be no pain, only bliss.
> However, there will be much fear and anguish among those who have
not
> already had the experience, and have not acknowledged its
frightening
> power, and therefore can face into the bright searing light and
> accept the fear. This will happen within the next 5 years
planetwide.

> OffWorld

Thats an interesting prediction Off, in many ways I see that what you
are saying is already happening here and there, but 5 years
worldwide - what makes you think this will happen so fast on a
worldwide scale ?

Someone asked Maharishi if he could not just snap his fingers and
make us all enlightened in a moment. Maharishi said dryly:
"You would all burn up." - Maharishi, Boppard 1982