--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bronte Baxter
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Off-world, where did you get that stuff about the kundulini? Is it
a strong feeling you get, something some teacher predicted, something
you read somewhere? >>

It is entirely based on thousands of experiences I have had over the
last 5 or 7 years. I am only now understanding them, and able to
somewhat put them into words. It is VERY strange, and hard to
explain.

<<It sounds kind of extreme to me. >>

Maybe you're right. But when I think about my experiences I can't
really consider them any less than the most REAL experience of any
kind I have ever had. However, I could be wrong, so I don't talk
about it much. The reality that is clear to me is that the field of
bliss is a vast ocean of burning lava of or bliss, not just some mild
meek nicey nicey thing, that seeps gently up over a long time.
Perhaps Maharishi knows this too, perhaps he thinks it will be much
slower and gradual for the world. I can't see that myself, but maybe
it will be slow enough for beings to adjust. I just can't see it
though. The power of that thing is too strong. And I really believe
it is more of a natural birthing of the planet. Completely natural.
maybe for those who have been sidhas for a while it will not be so
dramatic, and they shall ride it more naturally

It is full of bliss, all-power, bright light, emptiness, and fear all
at the same time. Very strange.

But I could be wrong. All I know is the experience gets more frequent
and I understand and assimilate it more. I also know that if someone
had these experiences and did not have the intellectual knowledge, or
preparation to grasp it, they would probably think they were going
crazy. The purification is like a hot metal rod burning, but it is
not damaging or painful, only healing. Oftentimes (3 or 4 times a
week), it fills most of my sleeping night with fire and bliss and
neuronal purification, and I am often surprised how the world has not
transformed the next day.

<<I think a new time is coming, but I hope transformation doesn't
have to burn us alive.>>

Well, the body must change completely. Every cell and neuron would
have to transform completely to accomodate this bright burning
purifying fire. I just can't see how it could go gradually because I
feel it is exponential and when you look at an exponential curve that
is my sense of this experience for the world. But maybe it could go
slowly. When Maharishi talks about a transition phase that we are in,
I am more convinced now that he is avoiding to mention that towards
the end of that phase there will be a sudden and dramatic
transformation. If his theory of the effects of consciousness are
correct, then there is no way it is going to be a slow gradual change
over 100-200 years. It is exponential change, and the end of it will
be moving so fast, we would likely call it armagedon, but not in the
negative sense of the interpretation of the Bible. But as the Bible
describes correctly there will be much extreme fear, and chaos and
transformation of matter, but the absolute end result will be a
higher level for all.

<< Kundulini can come burningly or softly. I've experienced it both
ways. It's not meant to kill you but to open you. That's my take on
it anyway. >>>

"Killing" or "dying" is an metaphor for the power of it. You don't
die and get put in the ground, but it will be as close to dying as
you can get. That is my experience of it. That is why Jesus talked
about being 'born again'. To not use these very strong dramatic terms
such as "being burned alive by the purifying bliss" would be to give
the listener the wrong impression. It is a great thing I think, but
not necessarily fun on all levels. The image of the Balrog in the
movie Lord of the Rings seems a perfect expression of what we may
have to face in the end. If you are ready, and accept the fear, then,
like Gandhalf, you will be transformed.

Anyway, maybe it will be different for different people, but I still
don't see how you can get enlightened without facing great fear in
your deep psyche, and transforming it into the energy it was supposed
to be in the beginning. Not fear, but energy.

But maybe I am way off track...but I am enjoying these experiences
more than ever, although I used to get more freaked out by them more
than now.

OffWorld

> off_world_beings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>           --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "BillyG." <wgm4u@>
wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <rick@> wrote:
> >
> > > I've NEVER experienced the awakening of the kundalini! I only
know
> > > about it theoretically.
> > >
> > > I haven't been following this conversation carefully, but might
> your
> > > never
> > > having experienced it account for your having a hard time
> believing
> > > that
> > > others in the TMO have?
> >
> > Yes, a lot! After 38 years I haven't, plus I still haven't heard
> from
> > anyone here that has, and you haven't offered anything or anybody
> that
> > has even claimed it!! Like, "I have a hard time believing", but
> > believing whom????? Once is good, but would hardly qualify as
> > functioning from the home of ALL the laws of nature.
> >
> > Have you raised your serpent fire, and if so, more than once?>>
>
> Yes, but it is not a serpent.
> That is another misnomer of the theorists.
>
> It is a purifying fire that will burn you alive, and there will be
> nothing left of you. It has the power to completely change the
brain
> and body in short time. Overnight. And you will forget about
chakras.

> One day all humans will experience this and it will seem like
> Armageddon to them. The whole planet will go insane because they
have
> no understanding of this. It will be planetwide and it will be a
> force that engulfs all humans. But what happens in the realm of
> matter will not be important since the transformation will occur
> completely, and the old self will be gone. History will be gone.
You