[Bronte: The only guidance needed is one's own inner guidance. It's the
nature of the human spirit to wake up.]

  Ron:
My comments, coming from my path will mirror that of Ramana Maharishi's
admonisions.

  Bronte:
  I disagree with almost everything of the philosophy of the Neo-Advaitins,
RM's very much included.

  Ron:
Regarding a mentor or Guru, it is 100% that one will need this for unfolding
enlightenment.

  Bronte:
  This is a typical guru mind-enslavement statement: "You can't do it without
me." It spiritually disempowering of seekers and self-aggrandizing of gurus,
designed to suck in clients. It's like a real estate agent telling you can't
possibly sell our house successfully without an agent to guide you. Imagine
what would happen to business if people realized they could do it by
themselves?

  Ron:
  Some very rare one's will do it on their own. It is ego which declares a Guru
is not needed, or even I am that rare one - after all, Ramana did it this way
and so can I.

  Bronte:
  Good sales line: "it's your ego." That one really snags the spiritual
consumer. Get 'em with their guilt. Way to go, Ramana Maharishi!

  Ron:
  Why? because one in darkness needs light- and the light is just not there. If
it were, then one wouldn't be in darkness.The Guru is the one that has
traversed the journey from start to Realization, having gone through it, they
are the light to show others.

  Bronte:
  What do you mean, "the light is just not there"? What is a human being's
nature, darkness or light? Don't you believe that everything is God's light?
Then how can you think one can't become aware of that light within themselves
by the power of that light within themselves?

  To wake up to one's nature is as natural as waking up in the morning. Saying
you can't do it by yourself is like saying you'd never wake up in the morning
if you didn't have your mother to call you.

  Ron:
In my path, it is not that they desire to be guru or step forward to do so,
they are
commissioned by their own Guru's to do so.

  Bronte:
  That may well be. It's those who've bought the sales pitch who are best
equipped to perpetuate it.

Building a website is a piece of cake.