Sent: Monday, September 17, 2007 6:51 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Off-World's Kundulini Experience (Was "Dear
Bevan and Dr. Hagelin")

          Gordon Grobelny, Loralin Tomlin, Krista Fisher, Mary Kaminski,
Richard Spang ... these are just off the top of my head, people living within
15 miles of me.

  Please elaborate on the nature of their enlightenment. We probably need to
make sure we all mean the same thing by the term.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
1:29 PM

photos & more.