Ken-

I am so sorry about Max.  It's wonderful how our
furballs touch us so deeply with their wordless ways
and love.  And so heartbreaking when we lose them.  I
hope your heart heals enough to love another kitty who
will need you one day like you loved Max.  I also wish
for you financial freedom, so that you don't have to
struggle to care for your furballs and your family.  I
know how hard that is.  Thank you for sharing with us
Max's personality and your personal thoughts and
feelings about Max-I know all of us felt strong
emotions reading your post, as we will all be in the
same situation one day.  We wish you the best and
please come back to visit from time to time.

Sending prayers your way-
Wendy

http://mail.yahoo.com