I bought a digital camera about two weeks ago and I'm so glad I did. I already had lots of pictures but I wanted to get more, and make sure they were good, before she had to leave us. I was also able to make a short video of her playing with Da Bird on Monday. I ordered some new Birds by mail and they came just in time...she was still able to enjoy them. I only posted some of the better pictures. I have others showing how thin she was and the vacant look she was starting to have. The camera recorded the truth I did not want to see.

Becca & Angel Paassht

wendy wrote:

Becca,

I am soooooooo glad you have pictures of Paassht.  She
is ADORABLE. What a precious angel.
:)
Wendy