Thank you Nina.  We miss her, but we know that she's happy at the bridge, with her littermate sisfurcat RuthieGirl.

Terri
----- Original Message -----
From: Nina
Sent: Wednesday, March 01, 2006 3:59 PM
Subject: Re: Angel Paassht

Salome is/was beautiful Terri.  I love black cats.  My sweet, boisterous soul mate Barron Von Troublemaker Kitty was a half Siamese short haired black cat.  He was the guy that opened my heart to the wonder of all felines.  Cheers, gratitude and love to all our fur babies,
Nina

Terri Brown wrote:
She reminds me of my Salome' who passed in September.  Salome' was 9-1/2.  Her photo is on the Furkid Photos page (link below) if you want to look.

=^..^= Terri, Siggie the Tomato Vampire, Guinevere, Sammi, Travis, Dori and 6 furangels: RuthieGirl, Samantha, Arielle, Gareth, Alec & Salome' =^..^=