From: Chris Behnke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Saturday, September 8, 2007 7:33:43 PM
Subject: Question about eye ulcers -Update

Well, after spending over 2 hours at the vets this morning, it turns out that
Kaylee does not have conjunctivitis, herpes or a corneal ulcer.  What she does
have is a tumor.  She will be going into surgery on Tuesday to have the tumor
and, unfortunately, the eye removed.  I am very worried about this since I have
heard so many horror stories about FeLV+ cats not making it through surgery.
Please say a prayer for a successful surgery, removal of the tumor and a good
recovery.

Thanks,
Chris

Checked by AVG Free Edition.