Yes, there are tumors that are non cancerous.

But it is my understanding, in people anyway, that any tumor in the brain is
automatically considered cancer for some reason.

I could be wrong on this.

I was told this from my friend who has a tumor on her pituitary gland, which
has since "sprung" a baby.

She has named them"pete"& "repeat".

Great gal.

Usedtowork w/her @ the AHS in the clinic, very dedicated to the animals.

Went towork for the HSUS on movie sets,now she regulates the animal usage in
films.

The stories she can tell........ :)

After Katrina she took sometime off tohelp in New Orleans, was trained to do
"water rescues".

I need to email her.........

Susan J. DuBose  >^..^<
www.PetGirlsPetsitting.com