Chris

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of wendy
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2007 7:48 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: Question about eye ulcers -Update

Chris,

Prayers that little Kaylee's surgery is a success.  I'm sorry you guys are
going through this.  I never even considered a tumor when I read your posts.
Did the vet think that the cancer will be limited to the eye only?  I sure
hope so.  Our Smookie only has one eye and she does great.  She doesn't even
know she only has one eye!  So Kaylee should do just fine being a pirate!
Please keep us posted tomorrow or soon after if you get a chance and let us
know how she does.  She's lucky to have you in her corner!

:)

Wendy

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change
the world - indeed it is the only thing that ever has!"     ~~~ Margaret
Meade ~~~