Another thing that is a bonus for me is that Fresh Step has Paw Points, and I
use those to buy kitty houses, books, kitty play sacks, etc.  I just a new
kitty house for Ensie and paid about $5 for shipping for it.  It 'cost' about
600 Paw Points, which I get in about two months (50 Paw Points per box).  So
this is a fun way for me to get stuff since I'm already using the litter.

:)
Wendy

world - indeed it is the only thing that ever has!"     ~~~ Margaret Meade ~~~