________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Lynne
Sent: Saturday, April 26, 2008 7:32 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: my poor snowy

Well I won't be taking Snowy in for spaying this coming week.  I went to
clip her nails tonight and noticed that there was a big lump on her
right paw.  When I touched it she meowed so I got her into the emergency
vet.  They told me I did nothing wrong that this had happened to her
over a very long period of time.  Her nail had grown into her skin,
along with hair and they had to put her under and remove it.  It had
grown far into her pad and couldn't be removed easily.  I don't get
this.  She had seen 2 vets prior to our getting her and no one noticed
this.  Now the poor little thing has to be on antibiotics (Clindamycin)
and wear one of those horrible hood things so she won't lick her paw.
She had a piece taken out of it and cauterized.  I am so sorry for what
this poor little dear has been through in her short life.  I just hope
all this trauma doesn't cause her herpes virus to resurface.  The first
thing the vet did when we got her there was to squirt eye wash into her
eyes and she got all upset.  I kind of yelled at him for doing that and
asked why.  He said she looks like she has allergies and I said "she's a
persian their eyes tear".  Fortunately there was a very knowledgeable
technician present who seemed to know a lot more than this guy did.

Lynne

IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE. Any tax advice expressed above by Mayer Brown LLP was
not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by any taxpayer to
avoid U.S. federal tax penalties. If such advice was written or used to support
the promotion or marketing of the matter addressed above, then each offeree
should seek advice from an independent tax advisor.