The wonderful people here will give you great information...all I can tell you
is to have patience....it must be extremely stressful for poor Spicey.  Give
him time and a safe place to hide until he is ready to deal with the world on
his own terms.  My heart breakes for him losing his "mom"...and I bless you for
taking this baby into your home (and hopefully your heart)....this disease is
cruel and unforgiving.  I wish you all luck possible.

Debbie (COL)
"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle"  Philo