Beautiful tribute, Mike.  With tears, Sara

------Original Mail------
From: "Mike Finch" <jpact...@yahoo.com>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 07:02:44 -0700 PDT
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Please add grey and white kitten to the CLS list

Karen,

This story broke my heart, as I'm sure it will with everyone who reads it.
Besides the joy in my heart knowing of your loving care for her, and that she
knew that love before her life was extinguished, it gives me even more comfort
knowing in my heart that God has reserved a very just and absolute punishment
for the person who committed this act of cruelty, if that was in fact what it
was. If it was a vehicle, then that is the unfortunate harsh reality of stray
animals, but certainly no less devastating. God is smiling having witnessed
your act of love and kindness. I'm smiling too. :)

Mike