From: Natalie <at...@optonline.net>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Thu, September 23, 2010 6:56:18 AM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Fw: New to Feline Leukemia

I haven't heard of OdoBan. There's also nature's Miracle, which has been
hyped...doesn't work so well.  I like" 0-Odor" (Zero Odor), and "What
Odor?", and Professor Amos' "RIGHT AWAY" - all safe for animals.  I've tried
spraying 0-Odor in top of the litter and it really takes the smell
away...but I usually sprinkle baking soda into the litter box after I've
scooped it; it refreshes and keeps the litter smelling better for a lot
longer.