From: Natalie <at...@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Fw: New to Feline Leukemia
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Date: Thursday, October 21, 2010, 9:27 AM

It's interesting, but after we had this "conversation" about OdoBan last
week, I found a bottle of X-O in my vast arsenal of
odor-removing/neutralizing products, and used it on a very stubborn peed on
area - it worked immediately.  I don't know why the X-O was stuck in the
back - I truly believe it's the best one I've used so far.  It comes in
concentrated form.  There's a also a super concentrated cleaner made by X-O
- I am going back to it. I found a very inexpensive source online, if anyone
would like to try it. Natalie