Mike, thank you for your insight!   I printed your e-mail and will keep it on
my desk.   Although I haven't had a pet loss in over a year, I do have pets and
when that future day comes around when I am, again, in that awful pain I can
look at it and be comforted.

Thanks.

Sally J. Nordstrom
Ms. Sally Jo's Oversized Escorts
2629 N. Booth St.
Milwaukee, WI  53212
Phone:  (414) 687-2333
Fax:  (414) 377-4777
e-mail:  ms...@sbcglobal.net

$1M insurance
WA & NY Certified
GA Amber Light Permit
Landstar approved
GPS Equipped
Passport - will run Canada
References available upon request

Member CERT (Community Emergency Response Team - Department of Homeland
Security)