You said it, your attention.  I have left and then when they all thought I was
gone snuck around to a window and everyone was just a peaceful as could be.
They all follow me around the house and want to be close.  That is when the
hissing, screaming and slapping starts.  Not everyone fits on one lap and of
course, no one wants the others near them.  I want my own space.  Back off.  I
am trying to work out a schedule:  Homey for 1/2 hour, then Casey, on down the
line till I have worked thru all 7.  They still are not too sure about this
kind of thing.