It is pretty wonderful, but not at all cheap.  I doubt anyone unless they
were really really well-off would send more than maybe 1-3 animals there.
 They are a really great option for birds, since so many birds outlive their
people.

On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 1:09 PM, Debbie Bates <dlh1...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Wow, Kelly....that place seems wonderful...except for the fact that I could
> almost DOUBLE their feline count with just my houseful, lol!
>
> Debbie
> ~ When the world says, "Give up," hope whispers, "Try it one more time" ~

http://www.rescuties.org

http://www.zazzle.com/rescuties*

http://www.magfundraising.com/rescuties

Please help Trooper!

http://rescuties.chipin.com/trooper

"And it is the most divisive incivility to tell true animal lovers they
can’t complain about it, that they can’t fight for the animals, that they
should sit down and shut up and allow the killing to continue."

- Nathan Winograd