From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of MaiMaiPG
Sent: Friday, April 15, 2011 7:47 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Question re positives & negatives

On that note, Copper and Thomas go into their carriers when they want
to be alone or are pissed off.  They even close (not latch) the
doors.  They eat on a bench they started eating on as tiny kittens.
Carriers are wonderful if they are safe places.  My boys traveled from
the day they came out of the pine thicket and, until they got grown, I
took them on rides and visited people with them.  Carriers are sources
of adventure and fun.  I have served the boys for almost 3 years and
they travel with me to Louisville, to various other places with no
trouble....no fighting to get them in their carriers or searching for
them for hours.  They have a dog carriage (big baby carriage with
screens and very big all-terrain wheels) to ride around
outside....they love that too.  The crate idea is wonderful.  Same
principle as crate training a dog.  Bob came crate trained....he goes
there to rest from the cats, to eat or tell me it is meal time, when
he is wet etc.