Hello Pam,
Yes, they did share everything for 10 years up until a month ago when we
found out that the other one is positive.  That is actually the biggest
mystery - the 2 other cats never got infected.  The doctor did say that we
should test them again every 6 months.

Sharon

Sharon F Catalan
Cell: (408) 398-5647