My two boyz are about 5 yrs old now - no health problems at all (hope it
stays that way).  Natalie

-----Original Message-----
From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Maureen Olvey
Sent: Friday, April 15, 2011 5:05 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Question re positives & negatives

I read that too about the 85% that will live a max of 3.5 years.  Someone in
my feline asthma group said her cat lived until she was 16.  Can you believe
that?  She said the cat lived indoors since a kitten and hadn't mixed with
other cats so she assumes that the cat got the disease as a kitten.  I
thought that was incredible.  11 years is outstanding also.  How fortunate
you are.  Some cats just defy the odds I guess.

"I am not interested to know whether vivisection produces results that are
profitable to the human race or doesn't..the pain which it inflicts upon
sufficient justification of the enmity without looking further." - Mark
Twain