This is he first I have heard of it.  Have been usng Revolution since it covers
heartworm and  fleas. I live on a bluff right oer the river and we do have a
lot of moquitos. We also seem to have more cases of heartworm in or county. He
said cats usully keep themselves free of ticks.  I check them out anyway every
time they go out.  I don't use it during the winter as they usually do not go
out then because of rain and snow.  I don't liketo use chemicals on them any
more than necessary.  I have never had any infestations of fleas in the house.