Re: My original post on Pet Armor......... I found it in Wal-mart
yesterday, but I didn't buy it because I wasn't sure about it. It
claims to be exactly like Frontline, and the ingrediants listed were
the same, but I didn't think it was cheaper than Frontline I can
buy from Canada Vet Meds online.  In Wal-mart Pet Armor was
$28.99 for 3 pipettes.  With 15 cats I need a better price.