From: April Johnson <cupcake292...@yahoo.com>
To: "felvtalk@felineleukemia.org" <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 7, 2011 12:46 PM
Subject: [Felvtalk] Update

Hi,

A couple of weeks ago I posted about my cat Spicy who I had adopted from animal
control unaware she hadn't been tested for FELV/FIV.  I was questioning whether
to get her a friend or not.  Last week I had her blood sent out to confirm if
she really had FELV.   Well her results came in yesterday, it's in her bone
marrow.  I still haven't decided on a friend for her yet, I'm unsure what to do
with my house already full.  I think I would need to adopt another cat with it
already in their bone marrow too, right?  I've never had a FELV+ cat, so I
don't know what to do.

April