From: Terri Brown <siggies...@hotmail.com>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Wednesday, September 7, 2011 4:22 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] REPLY FROM DOT

Dot,  if your other cats are current on vaccinations and are negative,
I see no reason why you shouldn't mix them.  Like I've said before, I've
mixed mine in the past and never have I had a negative become infected.

My 2 cents.

=^..^= Terri, Siggie the Tomato Vampire, Guinevere, Travis, Dori and 6
furangels: Ruthie, Samantha, Arielle, Gareth, Alec, Salome and Sammi
=^..^=