  From: Sherry DeHaan
  To: Felvtalk
  Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2011 8:10 AM
  Subject: [Felvtalk] King Pl;ease add to the CLS :(

        When this handsome gray guy first came to us,he sent one of our
volunteers to the hospital after a surprise attack....he almost had to be
euthanized for his aggresion,but another one of our volunteers took him home to
acclimate him and he blossomed into a pretty sweet guy.So he had a second
chance with us and he was a great cat who loved us very much as we did
him....he lost his fight yesterday to this awful disease,he was with us at Sids
for almost 3 years. RIP Kinger Dingers....  :(
        Sherry

        than our own,
        Unable to accept its awful gaps.
        We still would have it no other way"